100% guarantee we will obtain or assist you to retain your RISQS accreditation
The Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme (RISQS) is the supplier pre-qualification service used by buyers of all products and services throughout the GB rail industry. Achilles RISQS is the single entry point for suppliers to the rail industry. Buyers of products and services throughout the GB rail industry use RISQS as its supplier qualification service.
For existing and hopeful Network Rail and LUL suppliers, RISQS is the UK rail industry’s supplier accreditation and registration scheme. RISQS is the first stage in qualification for all types of business relationships within the rail industry: whether your company supplies corporate goods or services, critical engineering products & services, or even major civil projects. No accreditation means you cannot access this potentially lucrative market.
Thanks to our extensive roots in the railway industry, Hutton Compliance Ltd has a genuine wealth of experience in developing and implementing business management systems that enable companies to meet the requirements of the RISQS accreditation process and all other rail industry requirements and assist you to become and/or retain RISQS Approval, please have a look at our competent person service.
RISQS assistance delivered by Hutton Compliance Ltd smooths your organisation’s path through registration on to the RISQS scheme. Many companies have been glad of our support in carrying out a pre-audit visit to help establish that the level of systems and processes your organisation has in place, are sufficient to achieve successful RISQS accreditation.
Potential Benefits of RISQS Accreditation for Network Rail and LUL Suppliers
Becoming RISQS approved makes your qualification as a potential supplier to Network Rail and or LUL and Merseyrail, in the UK rail sector much more efficient by:
- Substantial cost savings accrue through the single process for qualifying suppliers across the entire sector;
- Ensures a company’s compliance with Railway Group Standards, EC Procurement Legislation and Network Rail’s own Licensing Process and LUL / Merseyrail requirements;
- Access to the Achilles Railportal online community for buyers and suppliers belonging to the rail and LUL sector
- Link-up takes care of many of the administrative tasks for qualification of Network Rail / LUL suppliers
- Transparent competition through the database of UK and international suppliers currently involved with the rail industry
- Transparent, fair, open and audited supplier qualification processes
- Reduced tendering timescales through RISQS which avoids the need to publish a “call for competition” notices in the OJEU
RISQS Assistance Available From Hutton Compliance Ltd
Our experience includes development and implementation of systems which allow interested Network Rail, LUL and
- Merseyrail suppliers and their management teams to meet the requirements of:
- Supplier Qualification – Core Requirements
- Principal Contractor – Licensing Requirements
- Development of procedures and processes
- On-going audit and monitoring of systems
- Consultancy assistance in achieving RISQS qualification / accreditation
- Management of the audit process for organisations with insufficient internal resources
- Sentinel coordinator role for your organisation
With our wealth of experience in supporting management teams to become RISQS approved; your company can save a wealth of time and stress by using our hard-won lessons to give you the RISQS assistance that will smooth your path to inclusion in the database of Network Rail, LUL and/or Merseyrail suppliers in the UK rail industry.
For more information on our HSQE consultancy service, please contact a member of our team by emailing: email@example.com or by calling 0151 318 6200 (during normal office hours).
Opening Times: Seven Days a week – 08.00am to 18.00pm.
Telephone: 0151 318 6200
@ The Office 26 Thingwall Road,
Wirral, United Kingdom, CH61 3UE