Our health and safety site inspections service will assist you to identify actual and potential hazards and implement appropriate controls to ensure employees and others are not affected by the works being undertaken.
Our site inspector will discuss findings of the health and safety site inspection with staff on site ensuring we assist you in improving health and safety awareness, knowledge and culture.
Hutton Compliance will email a PDF copy of the health and safety site inspection form to your office for your records if required or you can view and download inspection reports on your secure client portal.
While undertaking on site health and safety inspections, our site inspector can also provide toolbox talks, lifting equipment inspections and personal fall protection equipment (PFPE) inspections.
Safety inspections can also be covered as part of our annual Competent Person Service.
Our site inspector can attend one or all of your sites/facilities and will undertake a health and safety inspection.
They will produce a site inspection report which will detail;
- Level of risks (high, medium and low) using a traffic light system
- Recommendations necessary to ensure ongoing compliance
- PDF Report
- Observations raised (compliance and non-compliance) including hazards and risks
Hutton Compliance site inspection services can provide a full managed service for all your lifting gear inspection activities which includes:
- Scheduling site inspections, ensuring they are carried out on time;
- Arranging and undertaking site inspections;
- Recording findings from the inspection activity on to your online secure company account making PDF report immediately available;
- Online managing and tracking of Non-conformances and issues raised during the inspection to closure through your company account and dashboard;
- 24/7 access to your online company account where PDF reports can be viewed and/or down loaded.
Call us on 0151 318 6200 or email us today from the Contact Us page for your free consultation.
Opening Times: Seven Days a week – 08.00am to 18.00pm.
Telephone: 0151 318 6200
@ The Office 26 Thingwall Road,
Wirral, United Kingdom, CH61 3UE