Workplace Risk Assessment is an essential part of the planning stage of any health and safety management system.
Workplace Risk Assessment methods are used to decide on priorities and set objectives for eliminating hazards and reducing risks.
Wherever possible, risks are eliminated through selection and design of facilities, equipment and processes. If risks cannot be eliminated, they are minimised by the use of physical controls or, as a last resort, through systems of work and personal protective equipment.
Types of Workplace Risk Assessments we can undertake on your behalf
- Task based risk assessments
- Role / activity based risk assessments
- Location based risk assessment
- COSHH Assessments
- Noise Assessments
- Vibration Assessments (Hard / Arm vibration)
- DSE Assessments (Display Screen Equipment)
- Manual Handling Assessments
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Work Package Plans (Rail Sector)
- Task Briefing Sheets (Rail Sector)
For more information on workplace assessments, please contact a member of our team by emailing: email@example.com or by calling 0151 318 6200 (during normal office hours).
Opening Times: Seven Days a week – 08.00am to 18.00pm.
Telephone: 0151 318 6200
@ The Office 26 Thingwall Road,
Wirral, United Kingdom, CH61 3UE